The other day, my friend/employer gave me 2 Altoids tins. She has a ton of them that she uses to make mini kits and uses for storage.
She told me to turn each Altoids Tin into a post for each of my blogs. Apparently, she must think I need to put out more content, since I’ve totally been failing in that department. So here we are.
I had considered decorating the outside of it and making it awesome, but I suck with that craft shit. Sometimes plain-Jane is the way to go; especially when you’re trying to be inconspicuous or whatnot. You know what I’m talking about.
I had also pondered just being a smart ass and posting an image of the Altoids Tin on each blog as a post titled, ‘Altoids Tin.’ Obviously I decided against that idea.
Let me introduce to you The Chick Kit. Stop praising my brilliance, you haven’t even seen it’s contents yet. Silly you.
And once unpacked:
I tried my best to link to items online (that would be the pink text) in case anybody wanted to make one for themselves or for gifts. Now, onto the contents:
- Pink paper under the lid: This is actually 2 pieces of Super Sticky Post-it Notes in Pink. I folded each one just below the sticky part on the back so that they would stick. Paper is always great to have on hand, but you don’t always want to have a whole notebook. You could probably fit more than 2 if you want more.
- Mini Sharpie: I removed the little piece on top that had the metal loop. I think the color is aqua.
- Purple ribbon elastic rubber band thingy: I freakin’ love these things, I have a zillion of them.
- Pink Metallic Paper Clip: don’t forget these can be unfolded to be used for other things.
- Purple Metallic Safety Pin.
- Small fingernail clippers with mini file: I couldn’t seem to find the exact clippers, but I’m sure any small ones should fit inside.
- Revlon Mini Tweezer Set
- Advil Tablets 2 pack
- Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive Condom: I never, ever rely on a man to provide a condom. Even with Boyfriend who I’ve been with for a couple of centuries now. Men in general aren’t very big fans of them to begin with, so wouldn’t it make sense to know you’re covered with a condom in pristine condition? Hell yeah! Duh.
- Listerine PocketPaks in Arctic Berry
- Summer’s Eve Feminine Cleansing Cloth
- Small Band-Aid With Antibiotic
- 20 bucks: It doesn’t have to be $20 exactly, just some spare cash for an emergency or for pleasure.