Money mistake of the week:
Eating out 3 times because I was too lazy to fix something at home.
Lesson Learned: Ummm…don’t do it.?
What I said way too much this week: Cockmaster
Lingerie added to my wish list:
Lingerie that makes me nervous:
5 Things I actually remember about the week:
- it was really cold
- men don’t like to be told they have a huge vagina
- I didn’t really do anything I had planned to do
- the government is out to get me
- I fixed the form on the contact page
Twitter Ninjas (shared my shit on twitter):
Blogging Ninjas (linked to my shit):
- Budgets Are Sexy: Weekly Roundup: Debt, Hurricanes, and Panties
Word of the week:
Fascism: a political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
My post this week→ Saving on Inebriation & 10 Money Themed Drinks
I guess that pretty much sums up my week. :) Yes, I spend entirely too much time looking online at shit I want to buy…that’s just how I roll.